Join the GRK Team!
GRK FASTENERS IS HIRING A SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR:
New York/New Jersey: http://jobvite.com/m?33AFEgwH
We are looking for a field sales professional. The Sales Professional will be focused on growing share of GRK & other ITW Products through lumber and building material dealers in a defined geographic territory. With aggressive prospecting, local programs, and other activities aimed at building long-term customer loyalty, the Sales Professional will work with the Sales Manager to develop and implement territory plans for distributors, dealers, end users, and national accounts.
GRK Fasteners is part of ITW Renovation/Remodeling, who offers a broad range of professional grade anchoring tools and fasteners for numerous construction applications. Our products include wood to wood fastening systems (Paslode), structural wood fasteners (GRK Fasteners™), concrete anchoring systems (Tapcon®, Red Head®, Ramset®), underlayment screws (Rock-On®, Backer-On®), self-drilling screws (Teks®) and drywall anchoring systems (E-Z Ancor®). ITW Renovation/Remodeling excels in meeting the growing demands from Pro end-users for high-quality home improvement and construction fastening products. Our products are trusted by industry professionals and each brand is the market leader in its respective category in terms of quality, performance and ease of use.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
• Develops deep & wide relationships at individual lumber yards & other retailers in territory. Ensures placement & vitality of GRK program.
• Works with RSM to grow key LBM locations in territory through store training, demos, and shelf management.
• Works with RSM to manage/develop distributor relationships in territory. Gains share of mind with distributor sales team
• Creates demand for GRK by working with LBMs to identify & convert end users.
• Executes GRK program at store level for Key LBM accounts
• Assists in developing on-going/continuous market & competitive analysis (e.g. pricing, promotions, new products, new applications, etc…) of the territory by obtaining intelligence through multiple sources
• Uses territory Trade Focus selling process efforts to create demand and pull through of GRK products.
• Actively works to enhance territory margin and market share by aggressive marketing to distributors, dealers, and 80 end users and implementation of regional/national account initiatives.
• Collaborates with distribution to increase current market share and be the dominant fastener brand.
• Initiates and conducts contractor events to build end-user demand on an on-going basis.
• Uses 80-20 rule in the management of target accounts and opportunities.
• Identifies and establishes relationships with decision makers at key existing dealers, regional/national dealers, and potential accounts.
• Keeps an active pipeline of new customers and opportunities.
• Bachelor degree required
• Some basic company orientation and/or some limited sales training or experience a plus
• Local and overnight travel required – company car provided
• Must be able to drive a motor vehicle and maintain a clean driving record
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred
ITW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.