Low Profile Cabinet™ Screw
Built-in Washer Head presses flush against any material
- RECESSED STAR DRIVE - Zero stripping, with 6 points of contact
- LOW PROFILE WASHER HEAD - Presses flush against work surface for extra holding power
- W-CUT - Low torque, smoother drive
- ZIP-TIP™ - No pre-drilling faster penetration
- Case Hardened Steel: for high tensile, torque and shear strength
- Climatek™ Coating is AC257 code approved for use in treated lumber
- For interior/exterior use
- #8 x 1-1/4" is also available in PHEINOX™ Stainless Steel.
GRK's Cabinet™ screws are designed specifically for use in cabinet construction and installation. Cabinet™ screws are manufactured in a #8 gauge (4 mm) diameter for universal size convenience.
These screws are thin enough to prevent most material splitting, while providing sufficient strength to guarantee a secure installation. The washer head design presses flush against any material surface.
Builders have discovered that short Cabinet™ screws can sometimes be used in vinyl siding installation, which makes this fastener ideal for both interior and exterior applications.
Also can be used for light duty framing applications where a smaller diameter shank is necessary, yet a need exists for drawing power delivered by the washer head.