Caliburn™ XL Screw
Concrete Flat Washer Head Screw
- For Concrete & Masonry Applications
- Available in Bugle, Pan & Washer Head
- An Anchoring System In Itself
- Professionally Engineered
- Can Be Removed & Reinserted Into Same Pilot Hole Numerous Times
Caliburn™XL screws are professionally engineered fasteners for concrete and similar applications to resist static, wind and seismic, tension and shear loads in cracked and uncracked normal-weight concrete and sand- lightweight concrete. Anchors may only be used for redundant applications, where multiple anchors support linear elements (e.g. ductwork) when designed. The aggressive thread pattern creates a track that burrows into concrete and is designed for trapping excessive concrete dust thus keeping the threads sharp. They feature a patented thread design for ease of driving the screw. The Caliburn™ XL is Climatek™ coated for high corrosion resistance.
- Star Drive Recess
- Complete and Effective
- Installation Case Hardened Steel
Pre-drill pilot hole 1/4" GRK Concrete Drill Bit for Caliburn™ XL screws.
Clear concrete dust from hole.
Drive the screw with GRK #40 bit for Caliburn™ XL screws.