KAMELEON™ Composite Deck Screw
NOW FEATURING NEW COLORS THAT ARE APPROVED FOR USE IN TREX SELECT®
Click here for the recommended fastener guide from Trex®
- Recessed Star Drive: Zero stripping, with 6 points of contact
- CEE Thread: Enlarges hole to reduce splitting
- W-Cut™: Low torque, smoother drive
- Zip-Tip™: No pre-drilling, faster penetration
- Fiber Trapping Rings: are designed to prevent mushrooming or dimpling
- Cutting Pockets: provide a clean hole and reduces splitting, and bore with precision
- ESR-3201 Approved: for structural applications
- Case Hardened Steel: for high tensile, torque and shear strength
- Climatek™ Coated: AC257 Code approved for use in treated lumber.
- For interior/exterior use in; both composite and PVC decking
GRK's Kameleon™ screws are an excellent choice for composite and PVC decking applications. The underhead has saw-blade like cutting teeth that cut a perfectly clean hole into the decking.
The Kameleon™ also features five to seven rings that have three indented fiber traps on each ring designed to trap fibers and eliminate the mushroom effect.
The CEE Thread feature enlarges the screw hole allowing the composite decking to settle easily, increases the screw's drawing strength, and reduces the friction on the screw shank, which can result in lowering the overall driving torque.\
The Kameleon™ is available in many different colors including: Grey, Sand, Tan, Brown, and Redwood. Plus, Trex Select® approved colors: Pebble Grey, Saddle, Woodland Brown and Madeira.