GRK Fasteners utilizes strict quality control procedures. Every batch of screws produced is independently random sampled and quality controlled to the highest standards.
Accreditations for independent test laboratories include:
ICC, CNLA, TÜV, Ü, ISO, DAR.
Installation procedure for Fasteners
- Use appropriate driver bit.
- No pre-drilling except where wood limitations require.
- DO NOT use deck cleaners which contain bleach with coated metals.
- Always consult wood supplier's / manufacturer's recommendations.
- Metal to wood connections: avoid damage to the coating by pre-drilling the metal.
- Cedar & Redwood: For best results use PHEinox Stainless Steel. If using coated fasteners, seal wood immediately with a quality sealer to lessen the likelihood of tanic acid stains.