Specs - RSS
- W-Cut™ thread design, ZipTip™
- Climatek™ coated
- May be used for Lag screw replacement
- Not all sizes and types continue to be manufactured, please contact us for availability.
for S1: 1 inch = 25.4 mm; 1 psi = 6.9 kPa.
ULTIMATE LOAD VALUES Tensile and Shear
- Overall length of fastener is measured from the underside of the head to bottom of the tip. See Figure 1.
- Length of thread includes tip. See detailed illustration, Figure 1.
- Minor thread, shank and outside thread diameters are shown in table without manufacturing tolerances.
- Bending yield strength determined in accordance with ASTM D 1575 using the minor thread diameter.
FIGURE 1 – RSS™ FASTENER DIMENSIONS
for S1: 1 inch = 25.4 mm
1 Lateral load testing was performed in accordance with ASTM D 1761.
- These figures are only offered as a guide and are not reduced by any safety factor.
- For safety factor requirements in your area, contact your local building official, architect or engineer.